Chugi: Hi, Mike, how are you doing? Mike: Hey, Chugi, I'm good. Chugi: I'm so done we're with classes. Mike: Yeah, me too. Chugi: What are you doing for the summer vacation? Mike: Right now, I have no plans. Chugi: Well, I am planning to go home to M

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

托德和海地在讨论蒙古的学校制度 Todd: So Heidi, you are from Mongolia. Could you talk a little bit about what high school is like in Mongolia? Heidi: Oh sure. In Mongolia, we dont have elementary school, secondary school, or high school

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

托德和海迪在讨论蒙古有什么好玩的,准备去度假 Todd: So Heidi, I was talking with my friend and he actually lives in Mongolia now and he says its a great place. He recommended that I go there. So if I go to Mongolia, what season i

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

The title track of Black Rose's newest CD, is called Sky Stamp. It opens with a traditional Mongolian long-song: This is the music of vast open spaces and big blue skies. It is the music of Mongolian nomads, calling out across the grasslands, soothin

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Track two When I was walking in Mongolia the dogs! They terrified me outside the ger and the tents On horseback I never really had problems Mongolian horses are not really bothered by dogs I always felt comfortable in the saddle The important thing w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Chugi: Hi, Mike, how are you doing? Mike: Hey, Chugi, I'm good. Chugi: I'm so done we're with classes. Mike: Yeah, me too. Chugi: What are you doing for the summer vacation? Mike: Right now, I have no plans. Chugi: Well, I am planning to go home to M

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

The herdsmen of Inner Mongolia have freely roamed the plains for many centuries with their livestock grazing on fertile grasslands stretching across the horizon. But now their age-old customs are being stamped out because of relocation the Chinese g

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

In 1930s, the northeast China was one of the most developed parts in the country. It produced a large amount of iron, steel and coal, and had an abundance of soy beans, which made the Japanese invaders lick their lips. Japan Tanaka Cabine Positive Po

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. In far northern Mongolia, the survival of the smallest ethnic group in the country depends on reindeer. Morgan Keay, right, with members of the Tsaatan community in Mongolia An American named Morga

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(九)月

It's been a beautiful Thursday in this vast grassland area in the Siziwang Banner, which surrounds the city of Ulanqab in Inner Mongolia. Hours before China's two astronauts Jing Haipeng and Chen Dong are scheduled to return, reporters had a chance t

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Todd: So Heidi, I was talking with my friend and he actually lives in Mongolia now and he says its a great place. He recommended that I go there. So if I go to Mongolia, what season is the best season to go? Heidi: Fall. Todd: In the fall? Heidi: Yes

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Devon, I hear that you took the train across Russia. Devon: Yes, I started in Moscow, travelled through Russia, Mongolia, and ended up in China. Todd: Wow! That's a long way! Devon: Yes, it was. It took three weeks. I did it as part of a tour w

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A strong polar front has gripped north China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region causing temperatures to drop to minus 46 degrees celsius. Experts are advising residents against any unnecessary outdoor activity. The photo taken on Jan. 3, 2014 shows t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Xanadu, the ruins of the first capital of Kublai Khan's empire, in China's northern Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, has been listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. The move was supported unanimously at the 36th World Heritage Committee meeting

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

If you're considering getting a domestic pet, a wolf probably isn't at the top of your list. But to a man from inner Mongolia in north China, they are more like members of the family. The bond between Xu Yonggui and his wolves formed 8 years ago. Whe

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

New round of snow closes north China expressways CHANGCHUN/HOHHOT, Nov. 16 (Xinhua) -- Expressways in north China were forced to close on Friday after a new round of snow hit the region. In northeast China, the Public Security Department of Jilin Pro

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Thursday's meeting mainly focused on China's Belt and Road Initiative, Mongolia's Steppe Road program, and a feasibility study on a free trade pact. Both sides agreed to advance cooperation in such fields as agriculture, livestock farming, energy, mi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

YAN'AN, Shaanxi, Aug. 26 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from an expressway collision between a bus and a tanker in northwest China has risen to 36, local police said Sunday. The accident happened at around 2 a.m. in Yan'an, Shaanxi Province, when a doubl

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And I'm Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 May your bucket be full with milk.

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

年底啦,如果你在计划过年去哪儿玩或是明年的出国游,不如看看权威旅游刊物Lonely Planet推荐的2017年十大旅游目的国!这些地方,好玩儿、人少、又不贵!跟Jenny, Spencer一起体验吧! 关键词:

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀